The preferred way to save money on BMW 535i insurance in Tulsa is to compare prices at least once a year from insurance carriers who can sell car insurance in Oklahoma.
- Step 1: It will benefit you to learn about the coverage provided by your policy and the measures you can control to keep rates low. Many rating factors that increase rates like accidents, traffic tickets, and an unfavorable credit rating can be eliminated by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can provide price quotes from multiple companies.
- Step 3: Compare the quotes to your existing policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
An important part of this process is to compare the same liability limits and deductibles on each quote request and to quote with all possible companies. Doing this enables a fair rate comparison and the best rate selection.
We don’t have to point out that fact that insurance companies want to keep you from comparing rates. Drivers who shop around for cheaper rates are highly likely to buy a different policy because of the good chance of finding coverage at a cheaper rate. A study discovered that consumers who did price comparisons regularly saved $865 a year as compared to drivers who don’t regularly compare prices.
If saving the most money on auto insurance in Tulsa is the reason you’re reading this, then knowing how to get rate quotes and compare insurance can help you succeed in saving money.
Save money with these discounts on BMW 535i insurance in Tulsa
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you might already qualify for some discounts that you may not even know about. A few discounts will be applied at the time of quoting, but once in a while a discount must be requested specifically in order for you to get them.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all car insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the medical payments premium.
- Save over 55 – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may receive better car insurance rates.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying coverage for all your vehicles with one company could earn a price break for each car.
- Accident Forgiveness – This one is not really a discount per se, but companies like GEICO, State Farm, and Progressive permit an accident before they charge you more for coverage if your claims history is clear for a specific time period.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of paying each month you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few larger companies offer discounts for switching companies prior to the expiration date on your current 535i insurance policy. It can save you around 10%.
- Data Collection Discounts – People who choose to allow their car insurance company to track driving manner remotely such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could see a rate decrease if they show good driving skills.
- Anti-theft System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are stolen with less frequency and will save you 10% or more on 535i insurance in Tulsa.
Consumers should know that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates you could get a free car insurance policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
The diagram below shows the difference between BMW 535i insurance premiums with and without discounts applied to the premium. The rates are based on a male driver, no tickets, no at-fault accidents, Oklahoma state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, safe-driver, multi-car, marriage, multi-policy, and claim-free discounts applied.
If you would like to see a list of providers offering car insurance discounts in Tulsa, click here.
Most companies such as Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm provide insurance quotes on their websites. Obtaining pricing for BMW 535i insurance in Tulsa is pretty easy as you just type in your personal and coverage information on the page. After you complete the form, their quoting system orders your credit score and driving record and generates pricing information based on the information you submitted.
The ability to get online rate quotes for BMW 535i insurance in Tulsa simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s also necessary to have as many quotes as possible in order to get the lowest possible payments on auto insurance.
To save time and use this form to compare rates, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you replicate deductibles and limits exactly as shown on your declarations page. This helps ensure you will have rate quotes using the exact same coverages.
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Oklahoma. If you want to find cheap car insurance in OK, we suggest you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Data for BMW 535i insurance
The table shown below highlights detailed analysis of coverage prices for BMW 535i models. Having insight into how insurance prices are calculated can be useful when making decisions on which coverage to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|535I 4-Dr Sedan||$414||$878||$506||$30||$152||$1,980||$165|
|535I xDrive Station Wagon||$414||$878||$506||$30||$152||$1,980||$165|
|535I GT 4-Dr Sedan||$414||$878||$506||$30||$152||$1,980||$165|
|535I xDrive 4-Dr Sedan||$452||$878||$506||$30||$152||$2,018||$168|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Oklahoma minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium costs do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can decrease or increase insurance rates noticeably.
BMW 535i insurance premiums by gender and age
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of BMW 535i insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, single status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Should you buy full coverage?
The chart below illustrates the difference between BMW 535i auto insurance costs when comparing full coverage to liability only. The prices are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, single status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Should you buy full coverage or liability only?
There is no written rule that works best for making the decision to drop comp and collision coverage, but there is a general guideline. If the annual cost of coverage is about 10% or more of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your BMW 535i claim settlement value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, the most your company would pay you is $3,000 after you pay the deductible. If it’s costing in excess of $300 annually for physical damage coverage, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
There are some situations where eliminating full coverage is not financially feasible. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you must maintain physical damage coverage as part of the loan requirements. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should not remove full coverage.
Don’t assume everyone needs the same insurance coverage
Always remember that when buying coverage online or from an agent, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. You are unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply.
These are some specific questions can help discover if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Who sells insurance for high-risk drivers?
- Why are teen drivers so expensive to add on to my policy?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- When should I have rental car coverage?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver in Tulsa?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Can I insure my car for more than it’s worth?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Auto insurance quotes from neighborhood Tulsa auto insurance agents
A lot of people just prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is not a bad decision Agents will help you protect your assets and help submit paperwork. An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is you may find cheap auto insurance quotes and still have an agent to talk to.
Once you complete this short form, the quote information is submitted to local insurance agents that can provide free Tulsa auto insurance quotes for your coverage. There is no need to leave your house since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. If you want to compare rates from a specific company, feel free to find their quoting web page to submit a rate quote request.
Picking the best provider shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price. Any agent in Tulsa should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Tulsa?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
Choose an insurance agent wisely
When narrowing the list to find a local Tulsa insurance agent, there are a couple of types of agencies and how they work. Auto insurance agencies can be classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both provide auto insurance policies, but it’s good to learn the subtle differences because it can factor into the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company such as Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They usually cannot give you multiple price quotes so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents receive extensive training in insurance sales which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Many people purchase coverage from exclusives partially due to the brand name rather than low rates.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agents in Tulsa willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Farmers Insurance: Teresa Sotelo
3309 S Yale Ave – Tulsa, OK 74135 – (918) 627-3855 – View Map
- State Farm: Stephen Garcille
8165 E 31st St – Tulsa, OK 74145 – (918) 627-8883 – View Map
- Jonathan Gibson – State Farm Insurance Agent
205 E Pine St #102 – Tulsa, OK 74106 – (918) 382-5717 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type are not restricted to one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with many different companies and find you the best rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, your agent can just switch to a different company and that require little work on your part. If you are comparing rate quotes, you need to include price quotes from a few independent agents for the best price selection. Most also write with small regional insurance companies who may have lower rates.
Listed below are Tulsa independent insurance agents that are able to give rate quotes.
- Bracken Insurance Agency
9717 E 42nd St, Suite 105 – Tulsa, OK 74146 – (918) 744-4440 – View Map
- Mclemore Insurance Inc
6965 S 69th E Ave – Tulsa, OK 74133 – (918) 743-9868 – View Map
- Sawyer-Phillips and Associates, Inc.
6666 S Sheridan Rd #220 – Tulsa, OK 74133 – (918) 794-4000 – View Map
After you get good answers for all questions you ask as well as an affordable premium quote, you have narrowed it down to a car insurance agent that meets the requirements to properly insure your vehicles.
Tulsa car insurance companies
Buying coverage from a good quality insurance provider can be difficult considering how many companies sell coverage in Oklahoma. The company rank data displayed below may help you select which car insurance companies to look at purchasing coverage from.
Top 10 Tulsa Car Insurance Companies Overall
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Safeco Insurance
Find affordable car insurance rates by comparing often
As you quote Tulsa auto insurance, never skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are a lot of situations where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage and learned later that it was a big error on their part. The proper strategy is to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest cost, but do not skimp to save money.
In this article, we presented some good ideas how to shop for BMW 535i insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote Tulsa auto insurance, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the lowest rates come from some of the smallest insurance companies. Regional companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost compared to the large companies like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
To read more, link through to the resources below:
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for Police Officers in Tulsa? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Retired Military in Tulsa? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Uninsured Drivers in Tulsa? (FAQ)
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)