Anyone knows that auto insurance companies don’t want their policyholders to compare prices. People who shop for lower rates are inclined to switch car insurance companies because of the high probability of finding more affordable rates. A recent study showed that consumers who regularly shopped around saved as much as $3,500 over four years compared to other drivers who never compared rates.
If saving money on Subaru Tribeca insurance is your objective, then learning about the best way to shop and compare insurance rates can help you be more efficient.
The most effective way to find cheaper quotes for Subaru Tribeca insurance is to start comparing rates regularly from providers who sell insurance in Tulsa. You can compare prices by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Take a few minutes and learn about policy coverages and the steps you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many risk factors that are responsible for high rates like traffic tickets, fender benders, and a less-than-favorable credit score can be improved by being financially responsible and driving safely. Read the full article for the details to help reduce premium rates and get additional discounts.
Step 2: Compare prices from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can give quotes from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agents can provide price quotes from multiple sources.
Step 3: Compare the price quotes to the premium of your current policy and determine if cheaper Tribeca coverage is available. If you find better rates, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
Step 4: Give proper notification to your current agent or company to cancel your current policy and submit a down payment along with a completed application to your new company or agent. As soon as you have the new policy, keep the new proof of insurance paperwork in an easily accessible location.
An important note is to make sure you enter identical limits and deductibles on every quote and and to get quotes from as many companies as possible. Doing this helps ensure a fair rate comparison and a thorough price selection.
Cheap Subaru insurance rates in Tulsa
The following companies can provide free quotes in Tulsa, OK. If you want cheap car insurance in OK, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
Subaru Tribeca insurance statistics and information
The premium table displayed next showcases a range of prices for Subaru Tribeca models. Having a good understanding how insurance policy premiums are determined can help guide drivers when making decisions on the best policy to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Tribeca 3.6R Limited||$336||$682||$422||$24||$126||$1,590||$133|
|Tribeca 3.6R Premium||$336||$682||$422||$24||$126||$1,590||$133|
|Tribeca 3.6R Touring||$374||$682||$422||$24||$126||$1,628||$136|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Oklahoma minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Premium costs do not factor in specific location which can revise insurance rates noticeably.
Subaru Tribeca insurance costs by age and gender
The information below shows the difference between Subaru Tribeca car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data is based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, marital status is single, and no policy discounts are applied.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there could be available discounts to help offset the cost. Certain discounts will be applied when you quote, but occasionally some discounts must be manually applied before being credited. If you don’t get every credit possible, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- No Claims – Tulsa drivers who stay claim-free can save substantially as compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Resident Student – Youth drivers who attend college more than 100 miles from Tulsa and leave their car at home could get you a discount.
- Government Employee Discount – Being employed by or retired from a federal job may qualify for a discount when you quote Tulsa auto insurance but check with your company.
- Bundle and Save – If you insure your home and vehicles and insure them with the same company you could earn a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Low Mileage – Maintaining low annual mileage could qualify for lower premium rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can stop better under adverse conditions and will save you 10% or more on Tribeca insurance in Tulsa.
- One Accident Forgiven – Not really a discount, but some companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm may permit one accident before your rates go up so long as you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- Life Insurance Discount – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a discounted price on car insurance if you buy life insurance from them.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Subaru Tribeca insurance prices with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The price estimates are based on a female driver, no claims or driving citations, Oklahoma state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-car, marriage, homeowner, and claim-free discounts applied.
The best insurance companies and the discounts they provide are detailed below.
- GEICO discounts include anti-theft, military active duty, five-year accident-free, anti-lock brakes, and defensive driver.
- MetLife offers discounts for good driver, defensive driver, multi-policy, accident-free, and claim-free.
- State Farm may have discounts that include multiple policy, Drive Safe & Save, multiple autos, good driver, and accident-free.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for continuous coverage, online signing, good student, multi-policy, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, and homeowner.
- Mercury Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including accident-free, professional/association, good student, multi-car, multi-policy, location of vehicle, and low natural disaster claims.
- 21st Century may offer discounts for defensive driver, homeowners, 55 and older, air bags, student driver, good student, and automatic seat belts.
- Allstate offers discounts including eSmart discount, good payer, EZ pay plan discount, early signing, and multi-policy.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every prospective company what discounts are available to you. Some discounts may not apply everywhere. To choose insurance companies offering insurance discounts in Oklahoma, click here.
Situations that may require an agent’s advice
When quoting and comparing your policy, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
- What is an adequate liability insurance limit?
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in Oklahoma?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Insurance agent or online?
A lot of people would rather have an agent’s advice. A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent. Buying from local agents is still important in Tulsa.
After completing this quick form, your coverage information is sent to local insurance agents in Tulsa who will return price quotes for your car insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to leave your computer due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates and work with a local agent. If you have a need to quote rates from one company in particular, you just need to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
If you would like to find a reliable agent, it’s helpful to know the different agency structures and how they can write your policy. Insurance agencies in Tulsa are either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
These type of agents are not employed by one company and that allows them to write policies with many different companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If your premiums go up, the business is moved internally without you having to go to a different agency. When comparing rates, we highly recommend that you include rate quotes from a few independent agents in order to compare the most rates. Most can insure with less well-known companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Below is a small list of independent agents in Tulsa that may be able to provide competitive price quotes.
- Louis Blosch Agency
9726 E 42nd St #210 – Tulsa, OK 74146 – (918) 664-7100 – View Map
- Scott Mccoy Insurance Agency, Inc.
7030 S Yale Ave Suite #109 – Tulsa, OK 74136 – (918) 894-5551 – View Map
- Bracken Insurance Agency
9717 E 42nd St, Suite 105 – Tulsa, OK 74146 – (918) 744-4440 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These type of agents can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They generally cannot compare rates from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are well trained in insurance sales and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Many people buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the brand instead of buying on price only.
Shown below are exclusive agencies in Tulsa that can give you price quotes.
- Ed Martinez Jr – State Farm Insurance Agent
3125 S Yale Ave a – Tulsa, OK 74135 – (918) 742-3131 – View Map
- State Farm: Anita Ewing –
10021 S Yale Ave #102 – Tulsa, OK 74137 – (918) 298-2100 – View Map
- Jonathan Gibson – State Farm Insurance Agent
205 E Pine St #102 – Tulsa, OK 74106 – (918) 382-5717 – View Map
Picking an insurance agency needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. A good agent in Tulsa will have answers to these questions.
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
- Where are claims handled?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
Upon receiving positive feedback to your questions and an affordable coverage quote, it’s possible that you found an auto insurance agent that meets the criteria to insure your vehicles.
Best auto insurance company in Oklahoma
Buying coverage from the highest-rated auto insurance company can be rather challenging considering how many choices drivers have in Oklahoma. The rank data displayed below may help you pick which providers you want to consider to insure your vehicles.
Top 10 Tulsa Car Insurance Companies Overall
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Safeco Insurance
Persistence is the key to cheaper rates
When getting Tulsa auto insurance quotes online, do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are many occasions where consumers will sacrifice physical damage coverage only to discover later they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost, not the least amount of coverage.
Some companies may not provide rate quotes online and usually these smaller companies only sell through independent agents. Budget-conscious Subaru Tribeca insurance can be purchased both online as well as from independent agents in Tulsa, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection.
In this article, we covered a lot of ways to find lower-cost Subaru Tribeca insurance in Tulsa. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get premium rates for, the better likelihood of getting the cheapest Subaru Tribeca rate quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest car insurance rates are with a lesser-known regional company.
Even more information can be found by following these links:
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Tulsa Car Insurance Rates for Postal Workers? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for 18 Year Olds in Tulsa? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Tulsa Auto Insurance Rates for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Neck Injury FAQ (iihs.org)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)