Want to learn how to find low-cost Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Tulsa? Have you had enough of wondering where the money will come from to make your insurance payment? You are in the same boat as many other Oklahoma consumers.
Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that the vast majority of drivers have bought insurance from the same company for four years or more, and just short of a majority have never shopped around. Many consumers in America could save up to $859 every year, but they don’t want to spend time to compare rates.
Big-name insurance companies like GEICO, Farmers Insurance and State Farm continually bombard you with ads and it is difficult to sift through the bull and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
If you’re already insured, you will surely be able to get lower rates using the tips covered below. Locating the best rates in Tulsa is actually quite simple. Although Oklahoma car owners must learn the way companies determine prices.
To find the best insurance rates, there are several ways of comparing rate quotes from all the different companies. The fastest way to find affordable insurance rates consists of shopping online.
It’s so easy to compare rates online that it makes it a waste of time to make phone calls or go to insurance agents’ offices. Comparing Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance rates online reduces the need to sit down with an agent unless you’re the type of person who wants the professional abilities of an agent trained in personal lines coverage. If you prefer, some companies allow you to get prices online and still use a local agent.
When quoting insurance, remember that making a lot of price comparisons provides better odds of finding more affordable rates.
The providers in the list below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Oklahoma. If you want to find the cheapest auto insurance in Tulsa, OK, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Three reasons to insure your vehicle
Even though it can be expensive, insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Just about all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific level of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Oklahoma these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, almost all lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may insure your Chrysler at a much higher rate and require you to pay the higher price.
- Insurance safeguards both your vehicle and your personal assets. It will also provide coverage for medical bills incurred in an accident. Liability coverage also pays for attorney fees and expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially if you ever need it. On average, a vehicle owner in Tulsa overpays more than $825 a year so smart consumers compare quotes at every policy renewal to save money.
Detailed insurance information
The table displayed next highlights estimates of rate quotes for Chrysler PT Cruiser models. Having a better understanding of how rate quotes are calculated can assist in making decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|PT Cruiser 2WD 4-Dr||$292||$470||$388||$24||$116||$1,290||$108|
|PT Cruiser 2WD 4-Dr||$292||$470||$388||$24||$116||$1,290||$108|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Oklahoma minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Table data does not factor in zip code location which can decrease or increase coverage rates substantially.
These discounts can lower your insurance quotes
Insurance can be pricey, but you may find discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at quote time, but less common discounts must be inquired about before they will apply.
- New Car Discount – Insuring a vehicle that is new can get you a discount because new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Life Insurance Discount – Some insurance carriers give better prices if you take out auto and life insurance together.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Maintaining low annual mileage could be rewarded with lower prices due to less chance of an accident.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being on active deployment in the military can result in better rates.
- Bundle and Save – If you insure your home and vehicles and place coverage with the same company you may earn up to 20% and get you affordable Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance rates in Tulsa.
- Claim-Free Discount – Good drivers with no accidents pay much less as opposed to frequent claim filers.
- Driving Data Discount – Policyholders that allow companies to monitor driving manner by using a telematics device such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate might see lower rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Successfully completing a defensive driving course could earn you a small percentage discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Discount for Good Grades – Maintaining excellent grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Most companies allow this discount up until you turn 25.
Don’t be surprised that some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck.
The diagram below shows the comparison of Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance rates with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The premiums are based on a male driver, no accidents or driving violations, Oklahoma state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, marriage, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-car discounts applied.
If you would like to see a list of providers with the best discounts in Tulsa, click here.
You may need specialized auto insurance coverage
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
These are some specific questions may help you determine whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in Oklahoma?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high in Tulsa?
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Do they offer discounts for home and auto coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.